Welcome to On River's Edge
On River’s Edge is a unique facility for garden or barn wedding ceremonies, receptions, showers, team-building events, family reunions, workshops and craft shows. Located on the Little Spokane River, just 30 minutes north of downtown Spokane, we provide a natural setting for your event, filled with rustic elegance. Our facility includes an authentic dairy barn, lovely gardens and lawns with country-inspired activities to keep your guests entertained. Events can be scheduled for June through September. Parties from 10 to 150 are perfect for this vintage facility and beautiful gardens. When you select On River’s Edge for your event, you will receive planning assistance from the proprietors who will help you with the details. You will be assured of a beautiful, unique, and affordable event.
On River’s Edge …..where memories begin
Outdoor Amenities Included
- Ceremonial Arbor (wireless sound available)
- Quarter-acre lawn
- Lush, colorful gardens for strolling, visiting, and numerous settings for your photographs
- Boardwalk through the riverside meadow along the Little Spokane River
- Terrace for seating, dining, cocktails, featuring a fire pit
- Lawn Games: croquet, bocce ball, badminton
- The Little Spokane River!
Indoor Amenities Included
- Our traditional dairy barn has the following rooms available:
- The Pantry – Prep/Staging room for caterer
- The Milk Room – Dressing room for bride and attendants
- The Grain Room – Dressing room for groom and attendants
- The Main Barn – For dinner and dancing with additional seating in fully restored vintage barn with double stairway, raised platform for band or ceremony, concrete floor, string lights, music system.
- Two indoor bathrooms
Other Extra Services Available at an additional fee
- Valet parking, buggy rides, canoe arrival or departure, child care
- Event coordinator on-site from rehearsal through reception
- Customized event detailing